DO YOU LOVE GYM FLOOR WORK, TUMBLING AND DANCE?
LIKE THE THOUGHT OF WORKING WITH A PARTNER/S?
WOULD LIKE THE OPPOURTUINTY TO COMPETE AT:
AUSTRALIAN NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIPS – QLD
VICTORIAN CHAMPIONSHIPS – Geelong
NATIONAL CLUBS – QLD
Please then book in with NGSC Admin for:
Saturday 13th Nov 2021: 9-1pm
- Come in for a training session and try skills with a number of different pair / group combinations
- If the Senior Coaches find a possible group/pair match up, the trial acrobat will then be requested (in conjunction with speaking to parents) to also attend the Monday 15th Nov 5.30-8.30pm and/or Wednesday 17th Nov 5.30-8.30pm sessions to consolidate possible group/pairs.
We are looking for: Gymnasts aged from 6/7 years upwards.
Current Skill level:
- Competent Fwd & Bwd Roll, Bridge, Handstand, Cartwheel.
- Reasonable level of core strength and flexibility.
- Would also be good if they have aerial awareness in fwd/bwd salto’s but this is not a requirement.
- MUST be committed to train two out of the three offered senior sessions if placed in a group that are training Level 4-6.
- If training Level 7 + then it is preferred that all three sessions are attended.
- Sessions are on Mon & Wed 5.30-8.30 and Sat 9-1
- MUST commit to compete at the pair/group agreed competitions for the year
- Required to purchase club tracksuit, leotards for these competitions.
To book in or for further questions please
Email: email@example.com or phone 9872 5447
Ishoa-Jade CookClub Manager
Nunawading Gymnastics & Sports Club Inc.
(03) 9872 5447