Classes will resume Wednesday 3rd November 2021!!If you had previously booked in a trial class for your child prior to lockdown, please let us know if you would still like to go ahead with the trial class in Term 4 so we can confirm a date and time that suits you. At the end of each class, coaches will walk their class outside so gymnasts can be collected. Coaches will stay with gymnasts until they are collected. Parents, please ensure you are on time to collect your gymnasts. If your gymnast is feeling unwell or shows flu like symptoms, please keep them at home or if it is during class we will contact you immediately so they can be collected ASAP. If you have any questions regarding our reopening guidelines below please let me know ASAP and I can give you a call to discuss.
Just a reminder from our email sent out on Thursday 28th October;
The Victorian Government Health Orders require gymnasts aged 16 + to be fully vaccinated (double doses) before entry into our venue (however we completely understand and respect your choices). If this impacts you, please let me know by ASAP, simply by replying to this email with your gymnast’s name and we will be in touch. This will allow us to update our system to ensure you are not charged for classes upon our reopening.Click Here to view FAQs from Gymnastics Victoria regarding returning to gymnastics.Those gymnasts aged 15 years and under do not need to be vaccinated at this stage. If this does not impact you, there’s nothing for you to do! We ask that there are no spectators while our staff navigate through the changes – if this will be hard for you and your gymnast, we completely understand but we would like to ensure our venue is as safe as possible for all returning.
Once we can reopen please adhere to the following rules of our gym;
- Everyone MUST check in using the QR Code before entering our facility – QR Codes are located outside our venue. If you are aged 16+ plus you will need to show your vaccination certificate, or medical exemption either through the Services Victoria App, Medicare care app, photo on your mobile device or a printed hardcopy.Guide-Proof-of-vaccination-status.pdf Proof-of-vaccination-status-required.pdfIf you haven’t already, downloaded the Service Australia App to make signing in easy using the QR Code. Android Click HereApple Click Here Click on the attachments below for help;
- Once checked in, you will need show to that your gymnast is verified to enter to our Front Desk Person (COVID MARSHALL)
- Masks to be worn, unless actively participating, have medical exemption or under 12 years.
- Socially distance where possible – 1.5m.
- No food inside our venue.
- Hand sanitiser must be used on arrival.
- Practice good hygiene – sanitise and wash hands as required.
- Don’t forget your drink bottles and please make sure they are filled prior to arriving to our venue if possible.
Kindergym If you are a parent of a Kindergym gymnasts, as mentioned above you will need to be fully vaccinated before entering our venue and will need to check in.
More details will be clarified on Friday 29th October, we will continue to work through this information and send the updates to you.
Thanks again for your ongoing support – we can’t wait to get back in the gym and see all of your smiling faces.
Click Here to view our updated COVID-19 Safe Return Policies. If you have any questions regarding the above information, please let me know.
(03) 9872 5447